Dog Mtn. Snow shoe….watch for updates!!

This Friday Jan.29 we are planning to snowshoe Dog Mountain……however, the conditions may not be favourable if mild rainy weather persists all week. We have an urban walk/hike in place as a back up.

We’ll keep an eye on things and make a decision by Wednesday P.M. which we’ll post here on routescout!

Thanks and stay tuned!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: